Thursday, July 12, 2007

the never ending appointments....

Between me and the kiddos now. Not sure why I thought that it would be easier - like I could schedule them for the same day for times right after each other.

Had a follow-up today with Dr. E. Laughed over my granny undies but they have helped the incision area. Said that everything looked good and to follow up next Thursday. Gotta remember to do my post-partum appointment though. Guess I should call and schedule that now. (yet another appointment)

Had an LC (lactation consultant) appointment afterwards with Harriet. She was a lifesaver with Hayley. And was today with Jake. Need her to move in with me for a week or so. LOL! Jenn K, I feel your pain now - nipple shield, pumping, stripping him down to his diaper while nursing, etc. He's also potentially got a frenulum/tongue issue that they're watching. Right now it's barely there. We have an appointment next week for a weight check and for them to check the tongue again. It'll either "fix itself" or get worse in which case they'll have to cut it. So, between my anatomy, his small mouth, and cute tongue, we've got a bad combination for the moment. But he is getting enough milk which is what I was worried about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man girl! i hope things get better fast. nursing issues are so crappy!

xx
jill

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home