Excuse me, miss, you got my order wrong.....
I wanted over easy NOT sunny side up! ARGH!
Nothing has really changed since last week - still about 2 cm dilated. Only gained 1 lb. Said that I'm measuring 37 weeks (am 36 and change). GBS is negative. Head is down but she thinks that he's face up. AGAIN!!!!! Wonder what the odds are of him changing? Guess it doesn't really matter if I make it to 7/6 for my c-section.
Next appointment is Thursday.
Nothing has really changed since last week - still about 2 cm dilated. Only gained 1 lb. Said that I'm measuring 37 weeks (am 36 and change). GBS is negative. Head is down but she thinks that he's face up. AGAIN!!!!! Wonder what the odds are of him changing? Guess it doesn't really matter if I make it to 7/6 for my c-section.
Next appointment is Thursday.

2 Comments:
i hope the little one cooperates for you!:)
at 37 weeks i was measuring 46 weeks!!
not doing that again...haha!
i hope these last couple weeks go well for you girlie!!
can't wait to see pictures of your new little angel!
how is Hayley doing with the baby coming??
xx
jill
Salut friend!
how are you with all of your family?
I hope you're well.
here the routine with a viper (said the fireworker service) lol, and a strange weather mixed between hot, cold, sunny and rainy. It's 14°C in june!!! lol
Wish you all the best for the babe and all of you.
Very gros bisous from la Normandie very wet today!
lol
Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
artsy english-français blog
http://prolix.typepad.fr
Post a Comment
<< Home