8 days and counting
Had my appointment this morning - 2 to 3 cm dilated, closer to 3 cm. Gained 2.5 lbs since last week's appointment....guess I should lay off the McD's breakfasts, huh?
I must have a sign on my forehead that says: please ask me if I want my membranes stripped. I said "no" since I'm scheduled for 7/6 for my c-section. Dr. M thinks that he's about 7 lbs 4 oz now. HUH????
I have an on-call appointment next Thursday again. Means that I have to call at 8:30 to get an appointment with Dr. E. The problem is that I supposedly need to be seen BEFORE noon so that I can get pre-op papers to walk over to the hospital for the blood and paper work. We'll see if that happens.....
I must have a sign on my forehead that says: please ask me if I want my membranes stripped. I said "no" since I'm scheduled for 7/6 for my c-section. Dr. M thinks that he's about 7 lbs 4 oz now. HUH????
I have an on-call appointment next Thursday again. Means that I have to call at 8:30 to get an appointment with Dr. E. The problem is that I supposedly need to be seen BEFORE noon so that I can get pre-op papers to walk over to the hospital for the blood and paper work. We'll see if that happens.....

1 Comments:
i can't believe i am going to miss this!!! after all the waiting.... you owe me baby time when i get back chickie! i need newborn time!
Post a Comment
<< Home