things that make you go "hmmmmm"
Guess the time is counting down....
(1) seem to have lost my MP
(2) people think that I dropped over the weekend
(3) got that funky end of pregnancy rash on my upper belly - started over the weekend
Will find out Wednesday at my next appointment if things have progressed any more. Hard to believe that I'm at 36 weeks.
On to a more serious note, please wish my maternal grandmother a speedy recovery. She had a stroke some time over the weekend and is still not really responsive. She's 90 something and still does her daily walk, dim sum, and mah jong with her cronies.
(1) seem to have lost my MP
(2) people think that I dropped over the weekend
(3) got that funky end of pregnancy rash on my upper belly - started over the weekend
Will find out Wednesday at my next appointment if things have progressed any more. Hard to believe that I'm at 36 weeks.
On to a more serious note, please wish my maternal grandmother a speedy recovery. She had a stroke some time over the weekend and is still not really responsive. She's 90 something and still does her daily walk, dim sum, and mah jong with her cronies.

1 Comments:
Wishing her a speedy recovery!! Colleen
Post a Comment
<< Home