Monday, June 11, 2007

baby shower

Saturday was my first IRL (in real life) baby shower thrown by my friend, Lanta. Great friends, great time, and great food (gotta love me some of her dip!).

various pictures before the shower started....


























































































FOOD! :)





























































the 2 princesses.......
















girls getting ready to head out to the swimming pool




















































playing the "guess how big around the mommy-to-be is" game - lemme tell ya, my "friends" are NOT as nice as they should've been. ;)


















me opening the gifts (ignore the fat face and the facial expressions on some of them - LOL!)
















































yummy homemade chocolates from Joelle












Cute and yummy baby cake from Publix.














Betsy, my best friend since high school, drove up for my shower. It was great seeing her since we hadn't seen each other since Thanksgiving. EVEN if standing next to her made me feel like the Goodyear blimp! ;)








7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut friend!
what beautiful pics!!!
merci for your comment!
in fact, as the LSS is new, it was a man always looking around customers, so didn't know if pics were allowed inside. lol
Maybe they didn't know how much scrapbooking will be growing soon!
lol
On the car park where DH took the pic, the man who looked to the place looked at us strangely. lol
was so fun.
But I think we'll have other occasions to go it and take inside pics. bwahahahahahah!!!
;oD

hugs

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are doing well. I have been worried about you. Take it easy going back to work.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO fun!! you look GREAT!!!! boys are fun!:)

xx
jill

9:25 AM  
Blogger Janet O. said...

You NUT! You are not that big...you wear pregnant well!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAYAYYAAY! WHat cool pics! I was about to say..I cant see your belly!!! YOU HAVE NO BELLY...lol
lucky girl!! love the cake too so pretty and all the decor too!
I wish I was there ;)
hugs
Dawn

12:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great to see pics! Sounds like your shower was great fun! :D

4:27 PM  
Blogger #1 Buckeye Fan said...

Shirley, looks like you had a fun party. That cake is soooooo cute! Hope work is going well for you.

Hugs,

Steph:)

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home