could today be the day?
Back from the appointment. Dr. M thinks that the bl**dy show is from the internal exam yesterday. We'll see. Still about 3 cm dilated, 80% effaced (last time was around 60%, I think), but the bag of waters (why is it called that when there is only 1????) is bulging down/out so it's just a waiting game.
Am supposed to call when I actually have regular contractions like 5 minutes apart instead of this whole pelvic pain/crampiness. If I miss out on the epidural, someone is going to be in BIG trouble.
*****************************************************************
I had contractions/pelvic pain last nite pretty regularly until around 3ish this morning - nothing that got stronger or closer together but pretty frequent. Called Jimmy and told him what was going on and he drove home from AL.
This morning has been pelvic pain, some contractions, and crampiness. Then not too long ago, I think that I have bl**dy show. Never had it before so I have no clue. Per the "nagging" of several friends, I just called the OB office and have to go in at 2:45 to have them check my cervix.
Bag is packed just in case. With my luck, I will be heading there for nothing but with the way this pregnancy HAS been going, I'll be wheeled over to L&D.
If I DO go into labor, I'll call and let people know. Probably won't have the laptop with me while in the hospital but you never know.
Hopefully can update later.....
Am supposed to call when I actually have regular contractions like 5 minutes apart instead of this whole pelvic pain/crampiness. If I miss out on the epidural, someone is going to be in BIG trouble.
*****************************************************************
I had contractions/pelvic pain last nite pretty regularly until around 3ish this morning - nothing that got stronger or closer together but pretty frequent. Called Jimmy and told him what was going on and he drove home from AL.
This morning has been pelvic pain, some contractions, and crampiness. Then not too long ago, I think that I have bl**dy show. Never had it before so I have no clue. Per the "nagging" of several friends, I just called the OB office and have to go in at 2:45 to have them check my cervix.
Bag is packed just in case. With my luck, I will be heading there for nothing but with the way this pregnancy HAS been going, I'll be wheeled over to L&D.
If I DO go into labor, I'll call and let people know. Probably won't have the laptop with me while in the hospital but you never know.
Hopefully can update later.....

3 Comments:
Big hugs Shirley! Can't wait to see photos of the little guy. Prayers for ya.
Dude. YOu are farther along than I ever got with my four...it will be soon! GOOD LUCK!!!
très gros bisous from your french friends family!!!
;o*
hugs hugs hugs!!!
PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
Dragon Flaire DT Member
Post a Comment
<< Home