we have a date!
Saw Kim today for my appointment. Have gained 8 lbs since my last visit (YIKES – guess I need to lay off my daily ice cream) and am about 2 cm dilated. He was moving all over the place while she was trying to listen to his heartbeat. She also said that she THOUGHT that he was head down but couldn’t really tell for sure.
My c-section is currently scheduled for July 6 at 12:30 pm. Which means no breakfast or lunch for me. Ummm, do they know that it’s against the Geneva convention or some other act to deny a pregnant woman food and drink????? It’s gonna be ugly that’s for sure! And I have to go in the day before around noon for blood work and paper work.
Kim doesn’t think that I’ll make it to my due date at all and I’m iffy to even make the c-section date. HUH? Am kind of scared now for some reason cause I won’t be going into labor on my own but at least I’ll know when I’ll be holding the little one. The little one who has made my life oh so interesting these past couple of weeks. The little one who had BETTER be a Momma’s boy since Hayley is such a Daddy’s girl. She can hand me something and say that it’s for me but as soon as she either sees Daddy or realizes that he’ll be home, she’ll rip it out of my hands and loudly proclaim that it’s for Daddy. What am I? Chopped liver????
Went to the family practice guy for my cough - have to pick up my antibiotic prescritpion in a bit. He said that I probably pulled a muscle or something from all the coughing which is why my right side hurts. Not much can be done unless I get narcotics but can't see that as I have to drive and work.
My c-section is currently scheduled for July 6 at 12:30 pm. Which means no breakfast or lunch for me. Ummm, do they know that it’s against the Geneva convention or some other act to deny a pregnant woman food and drink????? It’s gonna be ugly that’s for sure! And I have to go in the day before around noon for blood work and paper work.
Kim doesn’t think that I’ll make it to my due date at all and I’m iffy to even make the c-section date. HUH? Am kind of scared now for some reason cause I won’t be going into labor on my own but at least I’ll know when I’ll be holding the little one. The little one who has made my life oh so interesting these past couple of weeks. The little one who had BETTER be a Momma’s boy since Hayley is such a Daddy’s girl. She can hand me something and say that it’s for me but as soon as she either sees Daddy or realizes that he’ll be home, she’ll rip it out of my hands and loudly proclaim that it’s for Daddy. What am I? Chopped liver????
Went to the family practice guy for my cough - have to pick up my antibiotic prescritpion in a bit. He said that I probably pulled a muscle or something from all the coughing which is why my right side hurts. Not much can be done unless I get narcotics but can't see that as I have to drive and work.

5 Comments:
WOW! That's real soon!!!!
Am totally LOL-ing about Hayley being Daddy's girl and you being chopped liver! Hahahahahha... you'll get a mama's boy.. you'll see.. I'm like Hayley.. and my brother is a total mama's boy. :D
2 cm? July 6???? Uh, my medical experience (none LOL) tells me that you are NOT going to make it to July 6! And 12:30? Do they even *know* you?? That is NOT going to be pretty! LOL
Yeah, somehow when there is an actual date we start to realize that its not a dream! LOL Just make sure you take your laptop to the hospital OK? Love ya girl! ;)
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!
He'll be born on my birthday ;)
wow Shirls!! you are dilated already!! yippppeee..
Im sure he'll be a mama'sboy arent all boys..lol
hugs and prayers for you as it gets closer to time, I need to pack up some stuff for ya ;)
hugs! ~Dawn
He will be here before you know it, Shirley. I'm surprised they didn't schedule the c-section earlier in the day. Can't wait to see the little slamster.
Hugs,
Steph:)
That's Sammi's 10th bday. So excited for you. Can' wait for you to have "the little slamster" (love that name :-) ) here.
COLLEEN (fyrfytrwyf)
Post a Comment
<< Home