Flipper flipped
I've had the worst coughing fits lately from my allergies. Causes my stomach muscles (what little I do have) to burn. Won't mention what else happens. OB's office said to take some expectorant cause I don't want to injure my muscles or go into labor. But it seems to make the coughing worse. *sigh*
Not sure if it's the coughing or just him naturally moving but you would think that with there being less and less room he wouldn't be able to move around as much. HA! His hiccups used to be low and on the right but lately as I've mentioned before they've been high/middle and on the right. Well, early this morning, I felt something strange.....realized that he was having hiccups low and on the left. HUH? Well, now they're back to high/middle and on the right. HOW????
Ever have those moments where you're left speechless? (yes, they do happen to me!) Lately I've had it happen twice.....first when Maite and friends organized a cyber shower for me on a message board and sent me the most beautiful baby boy scrapbook album in which they had all contributed pages. It was left on my doorstep along with other goodies (including a beautiful bracelet) by Mo doing a drive-by.....and second when last nite Trish and Elizabeth tricked me into staying up "late" on false pretenses. They threw me a WE cyber shower on another message board (LOVE those hilarious onesies). I truly am blessed with wonderful friends who have helped to keep me "sane" (relatively speaking) during these past 6 weeks while on bed rest and hopefully will keep me that way the rest of this pregnancy.
My friend, Lanta, is throwing me a baby shower tomorrow - am too excited about that one (she makes this FAB dip - hee hee hee). Turns out my best friend, Betsy, will be coming. WOOHOO! I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving and that was about at my worst with the whole morning sickness/yakking.
Then it's back to work on Monday. Am kind of worried about the whole commute thing and going into labor somewhere other than at home. LOL! Hopefully one of my bosses will be in town as in his former life he was an OB. hee hee hee
Not sure if it's the coughing or just him naturally moving but you would think that with there being less and less room he wouldn't be able to move around as much. HA! His hiccups used to be low and on the right but lately as I've mentioned before they've been high/middle and on the right. Well, early this morning, I felt something strange.....realized that he was having hiccups low and on the left. HUH? Well, now they're back to high/middle and on the right. HOW????
Ever have those moments where you're left speechless? (yes, they do happen to me!) Lately I've had it happen twice.....first when Maite and friends organized a cyber shower for me on a message board and sent me the most beautiful baby boy scrapbook album in which they had all contributed pages. It was left on my doorstep along with other goodies (including a beautiful bracelet) by Mo doing a drive-by.....and second when last nite Trish and Elizabeth tricked me into staying up "late" on false pretenses. They threw me a WE cyber shower on another message board (LOVE those hilarious onesies). I truly am blessed with wonderful friends who have helped to keep me "sane" (relatively speaking) during these past 6 weeks while on bed rest and hopefully will keep me that way the rest of this pregnancy.
My friend, Lanta, is throwing me a baby shower tomorrow - am too excited about that one (she makes this FAB dip - hee hee hee). Turns out my best friend, Betsy, will be coming. WOOHOO! I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving and that was about at my worst with the whole morning sickness/yakking.
Then it's back to work on Monday. Am kind of worried about the whole commute thing and going into labor somewhere other than at home. LOL! Hopefully one of my bosses will be in town as in his former life he was an OB. hee hee hee

1 Comments:
Hey Shirley!
Sorry I missed the WE shower... sounds like you had another fun one IRL.
Hope that going back to work is not too much stress for you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home