appointment
I had my appointment this morning. Everything looks good. My cervix is now less than 1 cm. Gained 5 lbs since last appointment - YIKES (made up for the almost 3 lbs that I lost before)! Guess I should lay off those "2 bite" brownies, huh?
Next appointment is in 2 weeks and then I think that I'll be doing the weekly thing.
The weird thing that I have noticed (and mentioned today) is that I used to feel the hiccups down low on the right side but now in the past 24 to 48 hours it's now felt on the upper right. Wonder if the stinker has turned himself around????? Dr. E said not to worry for another 5 weeks. LOL!
Next appointment is in 2 weeks and then I think that I'll be doing the weekly thing.
The weird thing that I have noticed (and mentioned today) is that I used to feel the hiccups down low on the right side but now in the past 24 to 48 hours it's now felt on the upper right. Wonder if the stinker has turned himself around????? Dr. E said not to worry for another 5 weeks. LOL!

3 Comments:
Salut ma copine!!!
;o)
how are you sweetie?
hope babe is getting well too!
wish to you & your family a lot of very good things!!!
good vibes!
Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
Dear Shirley,
I have been reading your stories all these days, for the past few days, you did not post a lot, I was worried something went wrong. Now I feel relieved knowing that the bun is still cooking. I am expecting too, 10 weeks into my pregnancy. I feel so sick from the nausea and vomiting, the Dr told me I won't feel better till 15 weeks, this is killing me, I lost interest in all types of food, even water makes me sick. I am just counting days hoping I feel good again. How far along are you?
Is this boy going to be the "ornery one"?
Hugs,
Steph:)
Post a Comment
<< Home