Friday, July 20, 2007

where does the time go?




Happy belated anniversary to hubby! We had our 10th on the 18th. He brought home some gorgeous pink roses - will have to post pictures later. Too chaotic to do much in terms of celebrating. Still can't believe that it's been 10 years already!

Hayley is now 4!!!! Her birthday was on the 18th, too. We're going to take in ice cream and cupcakes to daycare next week to celebrate. Have to figure out when her birthday party will be, too.

Had a follow-up appointment for my c-section incision. Everything looks great and I just have to wait for the strips to fall off themselves. At the rate they're going, it's going to be a while. ARGH!

Jacob is now 8 lbs 8.2 oz - birth weight of 7 lbs 6 oz. Still need to continue taking the Reglan for a bit. Harriet, the LC, thinks that his tongue is still part of the problem but it's still too short to do anything about it.

Off to rescue a crying baby and figure out what's for lunch! LOL!

Oooohhhhhh, forgot to add that I *had* to step on the scale at the OB's office yesterday (don't they know that they shouldn't do that to a postpartum momma????) and I'm a couple of pounds short of my pre-Jacob weight. Course that's a couple of pounds heavier than my pre-Hayley weight but I'll take what I can get. Bwahahahaha!

2 Comments:

Blogger PROLIX said...

happy anniversary to your scrubby and joyeux anniversaire to the darling hayley!!!

very gros bisous!!!

lub*

see U soon on SIStv I hope!!! lol

PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

5:05 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I *knew* her b-day was one of these days! but clearly I forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!!!!!!

And a Happy Anniversary to you and Jimmy! Doesn't the time really fly? dh and I will be 15 years in dec!!! together almost 19! Hello!??! how did *that* happen?!?
xoxoxox

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home