what kind of appointment time is that????
1:30 pm update
Saw Dr. Middleton and I'm on continued bed rest until week 34 (June 5th?) at which point they won't do anything to stop labor if it comes. If I make it to that point, she said that I would be allowed to go back to work. (I'll be wearing a white jacket by then!)
Next appointment on 5/16.
Since my last appointment on Monday, I've lost almost 3 lbs. Funny considering I'm not doing anything but laying on my butt. If only he could take nutrients from my butt and hip area! LOL!
**********************************************************
OK, so I just called for my on-call appointment with Dr. E today. I understand that I'm being squeezed in but geez.....NOON! Ummm, I'll be the preggo in the waiting room with a meal from McDonald's!
Saw Dr. Middleton and I'm on continued bed rest until week 34 (June 5th?) at which point they won't do anything to stop labor if it comes. If I make it to that point, she said that I would be allowed to go back to work. (I'll be wearing a white jacket by then!)
Next appointment on 5/16.
Since my last appointment on Monday, I've lost almost 3 lbs. Funny considering I'm not doing anything but laying on my butt. If only he could take nutrients from my butt and hip area! LOL!
**********************************************************
OK, so I just called for my on-call appointment with Dr. E today. I understand that I'm being squeezed in but geez.....NOON! Ummm, I'll be the preggo in the waiting room with a meal from McDonald's!

2 Comments:
Wow, I thought the drs. themselves were always at lunch at noon. Hope you don't have a super-long wait. I think taking your lunch (or having it first is a great idea!) Hope things are going well for you and the little man. Are you working from home or just "resting" full-time? Hope daytime tv is not driving you bonkers! Leaves a lot to be desired, huh? Praying for good news from your appt.
Donna
WHAT? You lie there and lose 3lbs? No fair! LOL!
Hope everything's well.. I'm not experience in pregnancy and such... so I'm just praying that everything's going well.
Post a Comment
<< Home