4+ hours last nite
Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer
Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer
I swear, this was what he was doing last nite. NONSTOP.
Momma is tired.....
I know you can't control yourself any longer
Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer
I swear, this was what he was doing last nite. NONSTOP.
Momma is tired.....

8 Comments:
Shirley, there may be hope....my second did that non stop from 19 weeks on (well, that is when I first felt it). She started sleeping through the night at 8 week. She was sleeping in 4 hour stretches at night from birth. Hopefully your baby will do the same. ;)
Hugs,
Steph:)
Hey Shirley-- been thinking about you!:)
You know, since you're on bed rest, I bet he's dancing around in there because your body is still... seems like they vamp up the party most when you're trying to rest. Since you're not able to move around as much, your movements aren't lulling him to sleep like before, so he's doing the conga. :) How are you feeling other than being a human dance floor? :)
Take care of yourself!!
Lynn
Hey Shirley-- been thinking about you!:)
You know, since you're on bed rest, I bet he's dancing around in there because your body is still... seems like they vamp up the party most when you're trying to rest. Since you're not able to move around as much, your movements aren't lulling him to sleep like before, so he's doing the conga. :) How are you feeling other than being a human dance floor? :)
Take care of yourself!!
Lynn
ROFLOL! I'm sorry.. Didn't mean to laugh.. but that song just sounds darn funny!
Hope you get to take nice long naps today.
Miss our chats girlie.
Hey Sis
... since you have nothing better to do than lay around and blog, how about sending your bro some pictures.
Oh, and at least someone in the family has rhythm :)
ah, you poor thing! you could dance with him, but then again your ARE on bedrest..lol hang in there!hugs Dawn
Joyeux NSD babe! ;oD
I think babe felt it!
bwahahah!
I won't be able to be on 2peas due to a login problem. I'll think to ya.
enjoy!
Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
LOL - that was TOTALLY how Noah was - so you better watch out - you are going to have a fiery one on your hands!
Post a Comment
<< Home