Wednesday, April 25, 2007

where's the food????

3 pm update

I am HOME! And boy do I miss the air conditioning set at 66! LOL!

**********************************************************


noon update

I'm being discharged!!! WOOHOO! Bed rest at home. Will have to see what my discharge instructions will be. Have to make an appointment early in the week to have my cervix, etc. measured again and then go from there. I definitely don't want to be back here until July when I'm supposed to be!

*********************************************************

Dinner is around 5:30 and they don't serve breakfast until 8:30 or so???? Found out today that they're supposed to go around in the evening to ask about a snack? I've been here 2 nites already and just found this out?????

Slept really well last nite until I woke up around 4 HUNGRY so I ate some almonds and chocolate chip cookies (thanks again, Mo!). Then had a Braxton-Hicks and started to stress which doesn't help the situation. Called Trish, the nurse, to see if I needed to be back on the monitor - she said "no" unless I had another one. Finally fell asleep again and woke up around 8:30.

Am hooked up back for my twice daily monitoring. Sue, the nurse for today, said that my fibronectin test was NEGATIVE!!!!!! So, I'm hoping that I get discharged today. Gotta wait for the on-call OB to swing by....

And on the slightly funny side, Sue was listening to my belly this morning before putting me back on the monitor. Listened for a bit and then asked if I had to have a bowel movemeent. I laughed and asked if it was particularly gurgly/noisy and she said "no". Guess I'll see if she's right later on. LOL!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

either home or hospital, you are stuck with me...

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! so glad you get to go home. That makes me happy. You will be much more relaxed in your own home.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I am thinking you took off to a 5-start resort & spa and all you're doing is having a colonic cleanse.

Har. Har.

Seriously. You need something, just ask. I run Doc Chey's to you!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sososoooooooo glad you're home... hoping it's calm from here on out. i was in your shoes w/ my last pregnancy and it is NO fun, but worth it! =)

4:02 PM  
Blogger DaddyEyeduck said...

Glad you're home. Take good care of yourself and Little Mr. Bean.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Lyneen said...

So Happy to see you home.... will pray you don't return to the hospital any sooner than you should.... take care

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home