Tuesday, April 10, 2007

YIKES!

Had my glucose test yesterday. Only around 26 weeks so not sure why I went early - maybe that over 35 thing. LOL! Anyway, they've got a new flavor - fruit punch! Much better than that awful flat Fanta-like stuff. Almost wanted another one. ;) Anyway, I'll find out results via a postcard (weird) unless I fail in which case I'll get a phone call and have to go in for the fasted, longer test.

And the kicker is that I've gained 6 lbs since my last visit. Which finally puts me on the plus side of things but still..... 6 lbs!?!??!?! At the rate I'm going, I'll be heavier with this one than with Hayley. I'm blaming my parents. They got here Friday and all I've been doing is eating food. Yup, it's their fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger stephanie howell said...

nothin wrong with pigging out when you are preggers. seriously...you should have seen me =)

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salut gal

merci beaucoup for all your very cool messages I love so much.

very big kisses to all the family.

see U soon.

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home