Thursday, April 26, 2007

at home

got a great nite of sleep until about 4 when I woke up hungry - LOL! fell back asleep until around 7:30

have been laying on the couch watching TV - even with cable there isn't much on and I can't stand those talk shows!

5 Comments:

Blogger PROLIX said...

Merci friend for your presence.
I so much need help at this time.
I don't have the words in english.

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

12:58 PM  
Blogger Cupcake said...

So glad you are home Shirley! Now would be a great time to become addicted to Grey's Anatomy :-)

HUGS!

Angie

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Shirley.......good to see that you are home. Hope you are getting more rest and I agree with Angie, we're going to get you addicted to Grey's Anatomy.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy you're home!!

i hope you are feeling ok!

do you have plenty of people to wait on you? ;)

xx
jill

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

;oD

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home