Oh my gosh! Not only is she growing up, and as beautiful as ever, but she is also photogenic beyond belief. WOW! I love these pictures, and you are right - she looks like a ham! I wish my kids would cooperate like that. I can't wait to see pictures of her with the new baby!
Ok, I thought I had already posted this but OMG how stinkin' cute is she?!?!?!?!? Shirley she definitely is a HAM! My favorite is the last one...how funny!
4 Comments:
Oh my gosh! Not only is she growing up, and as beautiful as ever, but she is also photogenic beyond belief. WOW! I love these pictures, and you are right - she looks like a ham! I wish my kids would cooperate like that. I can't wait to see pictures of her with the new baby!
OMG The camera LOVES this girl! She's adorable Shirley! Yeah.. you can send me photos to scrap!
Btw... the third photo is my favorite!!!
Ok, I thought I had already posted this but OMG how stinkin' cute is she?!?!?!?!? Shirley she definitely is a HAM! My favorite is the last one...how funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home