the little things
Home Depot and shopping complex opened up down the road during the summer. So far we've been at the Red Robin a couple of times. They're also getting in a Mexican restaurant and a sushi/hibachi place. But today as I was driving back from running errands, what do my wandering eyes see??? A sign for a pho place!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
It's sad that I'm so excited about that but it doesn't feel like we're in the stix anymore. LOL!
Not to mention we just got in a Costco that opened up over the weekend.
As Austin Powers would say.....YEAH, baby.....
It's sad that I'm so excited about that but it doesn't feel like we're in the stix anymore. LOL!
Not to mention we just got in a Costco that opened up over the weekend.
As Austin Powers would say.....YEAH, baby.....

1 Comments:
you know me and pho - love the stuff! so glad it is becoming more 'civilized' out there...ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home