self feeding
I should just strip him down to his diaper for meals but it IS fall/winter. LOL!

He's a definite slurper as opposed to trying to chew. But then he really only still has 4 teeth - the other 4 are partially in.

I don't ever remember Hayley being this messy. LOL! I might have to go look thru her old scrapbooks just to make sure though.

into the washer it went....ewwwwwww.....
He's a definite slurper as opposed to trying to chew. But then he really only still has 4 teeth - the other 4 are partially in.
I don't ever remember Hayley being this messy. LOL! I might have to go look thru her old scrapbooks just to make sure though.
into the washer it went....ewwwwwww.....

1 Comments:
boys never outgrow the mess...i still catch samuel inching his hands down to his pants legs to wipe them off....yuck
Post a Comment
<< Home