Monday, October 20, 2008

rain

OK, pushing a stroller and walking to the bus stop in the rain isn't my idea of fun. I'm amazed at how many parents send their kids to school without a rain coat or umbrella...standing in the pouring rain in only a hooded fleece jacket. Ummm, okay. Then there are the parents who either couldn't find their regular umbrella or something cause they're at the bus stop using a kid umbrella which basically only covers their head. Why bother?

I've got a 68" umbrella to try to keep Jacob dry and myself partially dry. It worked for the most part but I'm still pretty wet especially from the knees down. I'm debating on the afternoon bus stop.....walk or drive...walk or drive. LOL!

Guess I'll wait until tomorrow to run errands. *snort*

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey, it is actually raining here today! most parents drive their kids to school in the rain....mine went off with a giant ikea golf umbrella - ha! (or at least the younger one did, the older one leaves so early i have no idea how she got to the bus stop...ah, the joys of high school)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home