Tuesday, October 07, 2008

windy

When we moved here, we were told about the wind that can gust pretty fierce at times. Well, today is one of those days. You can see some of the young trees at 45 degrees or more. Feel/hear it hitting the house. Today is also trash/recycling day. Those bins have long since been emptied but I can't tell you how many of them have blown over into driveways or into the road. I pulled ours back next to the house but it was a struggle to get the gate open and then closed again.

The only "good" thing about the strong wind is that it blew the rain clouds out so that the rest of the week is supposed to be pretty sunny. We'll be in the upper 30s for lows though so I guess I need to get all the sorta ripe tomatoes off of the plants soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home