Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OUCH

Poor Jacob hasn't slept solidly thru the nite for a couple of months now thanks to teething. The 4 teeth are still not 100% out yet - the ones after the first 4 (top and bottom 2). Last nite while I was drying him off from his shower, I checked inside his mouth just to see the progress. Turns out that he's working on his molars!!! No sign of the canines anywhere but the molars are maybe a quarter/third of the way thru. No wonder he's been chewing on everything in sight and crying out at nite. I'll have to be be more diligent with the Tylenol now. Am tempted to try ibuprofen again but the last couple of times I gave it to him for teething, he yakked (Hayley was like that, too).

On the other front, I've started giving him whole milk in a cup with a straw. Those cups with the lids from Red Robin, etc. have come in handy! He's not drinking a ton of it but will at least drink some since the straw is so much fun. LOL! Hopefully it won't be long before I can stop buying that advanced formula (9 to 24 months) cause it's expensive (and for some reason I'm not getting coupons from the formula companies anymore).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home