KINDERGARTEN
Today was Hayley's first day of kindergarten! WOW! There were a ton of kids waiting for the bus - quite a few kinders from our neighborhood, too. Her friend from across the street is also a kinder and they sat together on the front seat.
It was a mad rush to get to the school to wait for the bus for more pictures. She seemed a bit nervous but excited. I hope that today goes well for her. It took her quite a long time to get comfortable in Mrs. B's private pre-K class. I'm hoping that it won't take as long this time!
Bus will drop them off a bit after noon so we'll be waiting to get more pictures then. Will post when we get them all. (Good thing I charged the battery last nite cause I took quite a few this morning - LOL!)
It was a mad rush to get to the school to wait for the bus for more pictures. She seemed a bit nervous but excited. I hope that today goes well for her. It took her quite a long time to get comfortable in Mrs. B's private pre-K class. I'm hoping that it won't take as long this time!
Bus will drop them off a bit after noon so we'll be waiting to get more pictures then. Will post when we get them all. (Good thing I charged the battery last nite cause I took quite a few this morning - LOL!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home