my poor vege plants
1 of probably at least 20+ cucumbers that I've got. They're about 5" long now. And my second attempt at cucumbers. The first time around, the slugs ate them to the ground so I had to start over. Most of my basil is being eaten, too, now. Guess they're crawling/sliming up the pots to get them.

Garden Salsa type of peppers. Supposedly hot. We'll see since they didn't get a whole lot of sun.

My "garden" between the 2 houses. This is the only spot where they get both morning and afternoon light. We should've moved them here a bit earlier (lost about 3 weeks of sunlight if there even was any that early).

Just a handful of the roma tomatoes that I have that probably won't get red this year. Wonder if I can make fried green tomatoes with them????

My pitiful habanero plants. By this time in GA, I would have been harvesting them left and right and giving them away to friends. The plants would be 2 to 3 feet tall. Here they're about 6 to 8" tall and are getting flowers. It's sad...
Garden Salsa type of peppers. Supposedly hot. We'll see since they didn't get a whole lot of sun.
My "garden" between the 2 houses. This is the only spot where they get both morning and afternoon light. We should've moved them here a bit earlier (lost about 3 weeks of sunlight if there even was any that early).
Just a handful of the roma tomatoes that I have that probably won't get red this year. Wonder if I can make fried green tomatoes with them????
My pitiful habanero plants. By this time in GA, I would have been harvesting them left and right and giving them away to friends. The plants would be 2 to 3 feet tall. Here they're about 6 to 8" tall and are getting flowers. It's sad...

1 Comments:
i feel for you. i can never plant a garden because i go away for so long and can't trust sam to keep it up.
Post a Comment
<< Home