shoes
I just put the fake Crocs onto Jacob's feet. He is spending most of his time trying to take them off and spinning around in circles trying to do that (reminds me of a dog trying to chase its own tail!). Then once they come off, he tries to put them back on. So far he's not been successful with that. LOL! I tried to get him to stand up with them on but he just keeps his feet raised. Silly boy!
******************************
We were in Wal-Mart earlier this morning trying to get the last of Hayley's stuff for school (still missing stuff because they were out of stock). Passed by the shoe section and fake Crocs were on sale for the kids for $5. Decided to stop and see if they had some that would fit Jacob since he's outside a lot walking and his feet get dirty - bare feet at the moment. Found a cute camo pair. Size 5!
I should look up and see what size Hayley was wearing at about this age. I'm sure that it was big, too. LOL!
******************************
We were in Wal-Mart earlier this morning trying to get the last of Hayley's stuff for school (still missing stuff because they were out of stock). Passed by the shoe section and fake Crocs were on sale for the kids for $5. Decided to stop and see if they had some that would fit Jacob since he's outside a lot walking and his feet get dirty - bare feet at the moment. Found a cute camo pair. Size 5!
I should look up and see what size Hayley was wearing at about this age. I'm sure that it was big, too. LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home