crawling is done....
Not sure what today holds but Jacob didn't crawl once yesterday. You can hear the little pitter patter of feet hitting the wood floors as he zooms around the house. He's pretty fast, too.
Still hasn't worn the fake Crocs that I got him though. Might try the Shoos Shoos (like Robeez) since he can still feel stuff with his feet and it's not as confining. He'll definitely need to learn to have something on his feet soon though cause the weather seems to be changing already. UGH!
Speaking of changing weather, I have tons of tomatoes that are green, lots of baby cukes, and habaneros that are just beginning to flower and I doubt that I'll get a dang thing out of the garden this year....
Still hasn't worn the fake Crocs that I got him though. Might try the Shoos Shoos (like Robeez) since he can still feel stuff with his feet and it's not as confining. He'll definitely need to learn to have something on his feet soon though cause the weather seems to be changing already. UGH!
Speaking of changing weather, I have tons of tomatoes that are green, lots of baby cukes, and habaneros that are just beginning to flower and I doubt that I'll get a dang thing out of the garden this year....

1 Comments:
Where are the pics?
Post a Comment
<< Home