HUH?
Just finished lunch when I looked down at the carpet under the kitchen table. What's that and why is it moving????
Turns out that it was a slug. About 1.5" long. Skinny one. Not those fat suckers that we've seen outside.
Not sure how it got inside the house unless it was from my Crocs that were drying off outside last nite that I brought in this morning. But I've been wearing them since about 9:45.
It's in the sink in a cup full of icky water. We'll see how long it lasts....
Turns out that it was a slug. About 1.5" long. Skinny one. Not those fat suckers that we've seen outside.
Not sure how it got inside the house unless it was from my Crocs that were drying off outside last nite that I brought in this morning. But I've been wearing them since about 9:45.
It's in the sink in a cup full of icky water. We'll see how long it lasts....

1 Comments:
ewwwwww.....
Post a Comment
<< Home