gone for a bit....
The movers come Monday to start packing and our cars will be heading out that day, too. No internet at the Seattle house until the 18th or so when they come out to install. Hopefully I'll have time to update and post lots of "old" pictures after that.
Wish us luck! LOL!
Wish us luck! LOL!

5 Comments:
i will be waiting to hear how you are settling in...please take care!
Bonjour!!!
Best wishes and happy new year!!!
giant hugs!!!
PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
We WILL MISS YOU ALOT!!!!:-( Please take care.
Just passing by to see if there is any news?!?!? Did you get to speak with Brandi W?
I am hoping you're taking lots of pics and will post on the 18th????
Miss ya!
Hope the move went well and you get internet back soon, I miss our daily emails.
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home