that felt weird
I just turned in my resignation letter to my boss. I don't know why but I never figured I'd have to do one - stupid, I know. My last official day is February 1. Movers are coming on the 4th.
Growing up I always wanted to move. Somewhere, anywhere. Well, now that we're moving to Seattle (couldn't have picked someplace closer, huh?), I'm HATING the process and thought. All that packrat-edness is coming back to bite me on the butt! And then my parents brought my stuff from home for me to sort thru, too. HELLO??? I haven't even finished the house here!
I'm sure that I'll be fine once we actually get out there but right now I'm dreading it. I'll miss my friends and coworkers. I'll miss a lot of stuff. *sigh*
But I guess it'll be nice to take a 30 minute shower without having to worry about emptying out Lake Lanier. HA!
Growing up I always wanted to move. Somewhere, anywhere. Well, now that we're moving to Seattle (couldn't have picked someplace closer, huh?), I'm HATING the process and thought. All that packrat-edness is coming back to bite me on the butt! And then my parents brought my stuff from home for me to sort thru, too. HELLO??? I haven't even finished the house here!
I'm sure that I'll be fine once we actually get out there but right now I'm dreading it. I'll miss my friends and coworkers. I'll miss a lot of stuff. *sigh*
But I guess it'll be nice to take a 30 minute shower without having to worry about emptying out Lake Lanier. HA!

3 Comments:
you know i am going to miss you terribly!!!!
Wow, that must have been one of those things that made it all that more *real*, eh? I'm still in denial that you're moving across the country before we get to meet irl! xoxoxo
I am REALLY going to miss you A LOT!!!! I hate to think about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home