totally does NOT like....
evening update:
Poor Jacob not only has the green nose ickies, but now he's got the eye goopies. *sigh* I really hope that it's not pink eye - never had to deal with it before, either personally or with the kiddos. Am really hoping to keep that track record, too! Will be using the vaporizer and PediaCare plug-ins tonite so hopefully he'll wake up better tomorrow. I could tell that he wasn't feeling well as he didn't finish lunch or dinner....
************************************************************************************
Jacob does not like green beans and absolutely HATES bananas. Funny cause usually BF babies like bananas. Not Jacob. I barely got done putting in the first spoon last nite after dinner and spat it out and got some of it on my face (good aim - LOL!). He did that the other time I tried straight bananas with him.
But, last nite he did eat his normal dinner and then almost 3/4 of the stage 2 chicken noodle dinner jar - figured I'd try it since he's almost 6 months old anyway. My chubbers......
Poor Jacob not only has the green nose ickies, but now he's got the eye goopies. *sigh* I really hope that it's not pink eye - never had to deal with it before, either personally or with the kiddos. Am really hoping to keep that track record, too! Will be using the vaporizer and PediaCare plug-ins tonite so hopefully he'll wake up better tomorrow. I could tell that he wasn't feeling well as he didn't finish lunch or dinner....
************************************************************************************
Jacob does not like green beans and absolutely HATES bananas. Funny cause usually BF babies like bananas. Not Jacob. I barely got done putting in the first spoon last nite after dinner and spat it out and got some of it on my face (good aim - LOL!). He did that the other time I tried straight bananas with him.
But, last nite he did eat his normal dinner and then almost 3/4 of the stage 2 chicken noodle dinner jar - figured I'd try it since he's almost 6 months old anyway. My chubbers......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home