we have teeth!!!!
Well, we have the beginnings of a tooth. His bottom right one is starting to poke it's way up. Poor guy.
His 6 month appointment has to be rescheduled unfortunately cause there's something going on with my insurance and HR. UGH! So, I have no idea how heavy the chunker really is or how tall.
He's eating breakfast at daycare now along with lunch. Dinner can be 2 stage 1 jars plus a stage 2 or 2 stage 2 jars plus a little extra. And the bottle of milk before he goes to bed. Like I said, chunker. LOL!
His 6 month appointment has to be rescheduled unfortunately cause there's something going on with my insurance and HR. UGH! So, I have no idea how heavy the chunker really is or how tall.
He's eating breakfast at daycare now along with lunch. Dinner can be 2 stage 1 jars plus a stage 2 or 2 stage 2 jars plus a little extra. And the bottle of milk before he goes to bed. Like I said, chunker. LOL!

1 Comments:
Awww love when those teeth start to come in. Hope he doesn't have too much discomfort! And you *still* haven't roughed up those insurance people? lol
Post a Comment
<< Home