Monday, December 31, 2007

gonna eat me out of house and home!

Been buying stage 2 jars now that Jacob is pretty much 6 months old. The mixed stuff with meat and veges - however the meat is usually the last ingredient. Which would explain why he eats 2 of the stage 2 jars and still seems hungry. LOL! I'll probably still get stage 1 meats and veges along with more stage 2 stuff. And fruit as a "dessert".

We're taking bets on how heavy he'll be at his 6 month appointment on the 8th. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

don't feel bad...maria was up to 12 jars of baby food a day until i broke down and started her on real food...poor samuel, by that time i had given up on baby food altogether...

i think he will be around 27 pounds by 6 months...

11:33 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

LOL! With both the kids I gave them the fruits/veggies/meats at Five months then when I was sure they weren't allergic to anything I made them homemade purees. I could *not* stand the smell especially of the meat one! omg!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home