Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas tree

This year we aren't really doing Christmas - hubby is heading out before the 25th and the house is in too much chaos to make it worthwhile. Poor Hayley has been asking almost daily where our tree is and saying that our house won't be beautiful without it. *sigh*

I met Pamela for lunch today and she said that she had something to give me. I was thinking my presentation (long story). Get to the restaurant and she hands me this big bag. Hmmm, too big for my presentation. She had made Hayley this absolutely precious pink/purple tree complete with ornaments and lights and star. I can just hear Hayley asking "for me???????????" now. I'm going to have to take a picture of it later with her next to it. She's going to LOVE it.

I am truly going to miss Pamela. She's fun, full of knowledge about everything and especially all things crafty, and was there for me during this "strange" Jacob pregnancy and keeping me sane and full of chocolate. A better friend you could not ask for......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shirley, just played catch-up on your blog. Such a beautigful family!
Best wishes on your move.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

don't go!!!! i will never learn how to cook asian food!!!! (or how to handle crabs the size of small dogs)

6:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww... that's such a cool gift! Can't wait to see photos of it!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ok, *this* is funny! Last night I was reading Pam's blog, because I hadn't in a while. And she's gushing about YOU! I now come to your blog and your gushing about HER!!! How sweet is that! Ok, seriously all those pics are AWESOME!! OMG, Hayley is *so* going to be a diva model!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home