Happy New Year!
I can't believe that 2007 is already here! Where did the time go?
Hayley has started sleeping in her own bed the past couple of nites. *sniff*
Getting up this morning to go back to work was extremely tough since I'm sorta used to waking up around 8:30. LOL! Hopefully today is a slow day since I'm not really with it....
Just a little news to share. ;)

She/he has been kicking my butt. I've probably lost 10 lbs or so already, can't eat anything, smells make me wanna yak, actually yakked over the holidays (BLECH), was given Zofran but it didn't help so I'm not taking it anymore, and have more tests than with Hayley because of my "advanced maternal age". WTH does that mean? LOL!
Hayley has started sleeping in her own bed the past couple of nites. *sniff*
Getting up this morning to go back to work was extremely tough since I'm sorta used to waking up around 8:30. LOL! Hopefully today is a slow day since I'm not really with it....
Just a little news to share. ;)

She/he has been kicking my butt. I've probably lost 10 lbs or so already, can't eat anything, smells make me wanna yak, actually yakked over the holidays (BLECH), was given Zofran but it didn't help so I'm not taking it anymore, and have more tests than with Hayley because of my "advanced maternal age". WTH does that mean? LOL!

16 Comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR (again) SHIRLEY!!
CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!
I took Zofran..sorry its not working..it was a GOD-SEND!!!
Hope you get to feeling a little better when you are almost out of the first trimester! Hugs!
~Dawn
Hey, Big congratulations,
Shirley! Hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy it soon. So worth it though. Happy for you.
Found your blog on someone else's post not long ago. Hope that's okay.
Also hope you had a great Christmas.
Donna Moore
Phew!!! Glad I don't have to keep that secret anymore!! A Huge Congrats to you and your family! I hope things get better in the food/eating department!!! Happy New Year to you my friend!!!
OMG SHIRLEY!!!! I saw your post on the weight loss thread and I didn't get it...WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now get to feeling better!
Félicitatiooooooooooooooooooons!!!
It's so cooooooooooool!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!
gros bisous!!!
;o)
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
WOOHOO Shirley,
You've gone public :-)
Now just get feeling better.
I'll send you an email today - still getting caught up!
Congrats on the little one!! Hope you start feeling better soon!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
hey slammie! haha! you drank the water! but congrats to you! hope you feel better soon!
Congrats, girl! I cannot believe it... wow! Hope you feel better soon.
oh my goodness! congrats Shirley!!!!
Oh. My. Goodness.
Shirely!
Congratulations!
How did I not know this before now!!
Hope you are well!
So happy for you!
something is definitely in the pub water...me too! Gratz!
Congrats Shirley. I am so happy for you.
Renee
Holy cow!! 1. I didn't know that you had a blog 2. I am so happy for you & your pregnancy!!! 3. I'm sorry that you feel so sick, dang it! 4. I think you are such an awesome lady. 5. Happy New Year 6. I just want to give you a hug :-)
Congrats Shirley!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home