Monday, December 04, 2006

I've been slack....

in updating the blog. Sorry! We all got sick before Thanksgiving and I'm still sick. BLECH!


A purple hat that I made for Hayley using the Kniffty Knitter. Her head is just about too big for this size but too small for the next one up.


Poor thing zonked out on the gym floor at the Kendo tournament.


hanging out with the twins - hard to believe that she's slightly a head taller than they are even though they're about the same age


Nov. 21 in SC - see those white dots???? SNOW!!!! For about an hour. Never cold enough for it to stick but still!!!!


Hayley can pull her arms all the way down to her side. I can't even do that!


hanging out with goofy uncle ;)


getting the deep fryer ready for the turkey




Love these 2 pictures - such delight!


turkey is done!


passing time playing mah jong


my best friend since high school

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have a pic of youuuuuuuuuu!
yeahhhhhhhhh!
merci for all your support message, president of the universe in chief!!!

;oD

hugs!
;oD

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

4:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love all the pics Shirley! and good to SEE you :)
hugs, Dawn

4:28 AM  
Blogger Cindy Lee said...

FINALLY! a pic of YOU! YAY! just stopped by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas! hugs, Cindy Lee

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLAMMIE!

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

;oD

Hope kids are well!

I'm sending your BIG package this week!!! ohohoh!!!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

11:59 PM  
Blogger Cupcake said...

Love seeing the pictures Shirley - all of them - and you!!! WOOHOO girl! That Haley is so darn cute. I loved the princess pictures. I wish you lived closer I know two little girls that would love to meet her!
Hey what is the Valentine's w/e quest? What did I miss???
HUGS and Merry Christmas!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello you!!!
hope you're well!!!

;o)

hugs!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home