Monday, November 13, 2006

Princess Hayley

We were invited to a Halloween party. Hayley of course was Cinderella. She didn't like any of the other Princess costumes so we bought the Cinderella one from Target.





And what do you think that Princesses like to do? Give up????





Dig in the sandbox! Could almost be a commercial for Pike's Nursery with their "digging in the dirt again" jingle.

She also went on a "hayride" but didn't have that much fun with it.





Had lots of fun on a ride with Kaitlyn but HATED the tire swing.





school party - not sure what the deal is with the hand though.




And finally a picture of her on Halloween and her loot.





4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Shirley she's sooooo cute!! :D

Bet that half of the loot must have gone to you! Mommy tax. LOL! :D

12:41 PM  
Blogger TLHarwick said...

She is the most adorable Cinderella I have seen this season! I want some of that candy!

8:51 PM  
Blogger TLHarwick said...

Shirley, she is the cutest Cinderella I have seen this season! and I want some of that candy!!!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTY CUTY CUTY!!!

MIGNONNE!!!

Prolix from la Normandie
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home