We should get frequent dining points...

We are here literally every weekend.Either Friday or Saturday for dinner. Usually Saturday after Kendo practice.
Hayley has to have at least 1 order of edamame (soybeans). She used to eat 3. I'll leave the next day to your imagination. ;)

Hayley has gotten pretty good with the chopsticks! She can pick up 1 bean at a time. Takes a while though that way.

And can't forget the miso soup minus the green onions with extra tofu pieces.

And this is what mommy's sushi (California rolls) looks like BEFORE Hayley gets all of the rice. Yes, she only eats the sushi rice. You CANNOT substitute regular rice for it because she won't eat it. I should've taken an after shot but I usually take the rice off of each piece to give to her and then eat what's left before moving on to the next piece.


4 Comments:
Oh Gosh! I LOVE edamame!!!!!! Yummy pix! :0 Mo
What a taste she has!! LOL:) cute pix!
Hayley's gorgeous Shirley!!
Wow.. I can just imagine you taking the rice of piece by piece!!
Hi, Shirley! cute pictures of your daughter - can't say I like Japanese food, though, lol, even though we've got a Japanese restuarant in my small town, imagine that! I've been once, the food is pretty, I'll give them that, but I'm just not into "raw", so...hugs, and have a nice day, thanks for your well wishes, I'm going to go take another nap!
Post a Comment
<< Home