posted by Shirley at 6:47 AM
OMG Shirley! That's you?? You were a totally cute baby!! OMG! :D
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!I CAN POST NOW!wow!merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!it's the new trendy haircut of the millenium, it's the thing I wanted to tell for so long time I see those pics!!!youhoohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!;oD
Weren't you just the cutest baby? Wild hair is a family trait for us, too.
I STILL can POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!yeah yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahlalalalaalalalalalallllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;o)heheehehehehhehe!!!;oD
SLAMMIE, it's my 3rd post,lalalalalalalalaaaaaa!;o)
LOLlove the hair!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
OMG Shirley! That's you?? You were a totally cute baby!! OMG! :D
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I CAN POST NOW!
wow!
merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
it's the new trendy haircut of the millenium, it's the thing I wanted to tell for so long time I see those pics!!!
youhoohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
;oD
Weren't you just the cutest baby? Wild hair is a family trait for us, too.
I STILL can POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!
yeah yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
lalalalaalalalalalallllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
;o)
heheehehehehhehe!!!
;oD
SLAMMIE,
it's my 3rd post,
lalalalalalalalaaaaaa!
;o)
LOL
love the hair!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home