Friday, August 25, 2006

testing



Since people seem to be having issues, I thought that I'd see if I could post a picture. So here goes nothing. ;) The flowers are from a plant that Dad gave me. I've got a white one similar to it but it only blooms at nite. The picture is from Hayley's birth announcement - check out the size of her feet! The OB-GYN even remarked that they were big. All those cute booties/shoes that we got from the baby shower - newborn and size 1? Yup, too small. She just turned 3 in July and is wearing size 11 shoes already. *sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Shirley, what a gorgeous little hunk of love!!! She was too cute! Jordan is 10 months and I swear I am dying to have another one!!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee babies! Jessica (almost 12) would probably leave the house though, LOL!

That plant is gorgeous, love the colors!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Shirley, girl, those are some big feet on Hayley! LOL It's okay for me to say because my 4 year wears 12's and my oldest daughter (10)wears a womens 7 even though she's very petite and my son (10) is in a man's 8.5. Oh well, at least they are stable in a stiff wind! ...positive thoughts, ALWAYS! :D

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added you on my "fan club" list!!!

;OD

great, we can post here now!!!!!!!!!!

;oD

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home