Friday, July 28, 2006

here goes nothing....














Well, since you all asked for it, we'll see how this goes. LOL!

Nothing exciting happening except that we're trying to potty train Hayley. It's going better than I thought. Only 1 accident a day so far. If we had known that, we would've started earlier.

This is a picture of the Diva from this summer at the pool with her friend, Sadie.

I think that I'll see how long it takes before I'm outted (spelling?).... ;) First person to notice gets a RAK.....

16 Comments:

Blogger Illustrator Junkie said...

Hi, Shirley! So the petition worked... :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

YEAH baby!!!
slammie has a blooooog!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Love that you have a new blog!

good luck with the potty training.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Janet O. said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!Another one to add to my favorites!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

Glad to hear the potty thing is going well. I'm about to pull my hair out over here!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wahoooo! Slammie has a blog! Color me happy! Yay for petitions. Wait... does that mean that whining works??

1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WELL, it's about time girl!!! ~Dawn

2:26 PM  
Blogger Shantay said...

Peer pressure is hard to stand up to!!! You will be addicted before long!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I can now die happy! :D

3:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

finally woman!!!! finally!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Shirley!!

BTW, peer pressure worked for us with the potty training bit (and here you thought I was going to say blogging! LOL)).

4:50 PM  
Blogger Cindy Lee said...

YAY! you have a blog! I want to see a picture of YOU, though! I missed the one you posted on 2peas for about 5 seconds, lol! hugs, Cindy Lee

Reposted without typos, lol!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah Hodgkinson said...

Yahoo!!! There's a little corner of the world with our Slammie in it!!! Too bad I was in that little corner of the world this summer and she wasn't home....
Nice blog, girlie!!! Don't forget about it, eh?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Ooooooh, so cute! Congrats on your blog! ;)

9:10 PM  
Blogger SusannaT said...

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!
I can add you to my reading list now :o)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

beautiful photos!!!!!!!!!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home