GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ
2nd update:
In the less than 5 minutes that it took for me to post the below update and go check email, I've since developed this funky taste in my mouth and a weird feeling in my nose.
ARGH!
*****************************************
Update:
I think that I could've lived my life without having had the below done. I finally had to take out my contacts because my eyes hurt so much plus I kept getting this film appearing that no amount of blinking or rewetting drops seemed to fix. So after I took out my contacts, I looked and the bottoms of my eyes are coated in this thick gunk which I'm sure is from the optometrist torturing me earlier. And the antibiotic eyedrops are for 5 days, 4 times per day. Preferably no contacts. I'm sure that the ones I had in today are already gunkified though. And the ones for allergies are for a month once a day. Again, either way before or way after I put in my contacts.
I'm not a glass wearer. If I were, I wouldn't have to spend $$ every year getting contacts and paying for solutions. Glasses give me headaches. But I guess I'll be wearing them for the next few days until I'm un-gunkified.
I'm highly annoyed.....
************************************
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that hurts! Went in to get my eyes checked for new contacts. Mind you, I've had contacts since high school. So, roughly 20 years now. And those were during some of my worst allergy years - allergy shots, medication, etc. Never once have I had someone mash on my lower eyelid to express icky oil, bacteria, junk out of my eyes. The OD was saying that it was really bad and that we would probably need to do it again. Funny, I've never noticed my eyes being particularly painful unless I wasn't getting enough sleep or doing too much computer work.
So now I've got another eye appointment next week to actually get fitted for contacts. Eyes too swollen now to get a correct reading. Plus I've got 2 sets of eye drops - one is antibacterial/steroid and one is for allergies. Nice.
I've gotta go put a cold washcloth over my eyes. They feel like they've been grated something awful.....
In the less than 5 minutes that it took for me to post the below update and go check email, I've since developed this funky taste in my mouth and a weird feeling in my nose.
ARGH!
*****************************************
Update:
I think that I could've lived my life without having had the below done. I finally had to take out my contacts because my eyes hurt so much plus I kept getting this film appearing that no amount of blinking or rewetting drops seemed to fix. So after I took out my contacts, I looked and the bottoms of my eyes are coated in this thick gunk which I'm sure is from the optometrist torturing me earlier. And the antibiotic eyedrops are for 5 days, 4 times per day. Preferably no contacts. I'm sure that the ones I had in today are already gunkified though. And the ones for allergies are for a month once a day. Again, either way before or way after I put in my contacts.
I'm not a glass wearer. If I were, I wouldn't have to spend $$ every year getting contacts and paying for solutions. Glasses give me headaches. But I guess I'll be wearing them for the next few days until I'm un-gunkified.
I'm highly annoyed.....
************************************
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that hurts! Went in to get my eyes checked for new contacts. Mind you, I've had contacts since high school. So, roughly 20 years now. And those were during some of my worst allergy years - allergy shots, medication, etc. Never once have I had someone mash on my lower eyelid to express icky oil, bacteria, junk out of my eyes. The OD was saying that it was really bad and that we would probably need to do it again. Funny, I've never noticed my eyes being particularly painful unless I wasn't getting enough sleep or doing too much computer work.
So now I've got another eye appointment next week to actually get fitted for contacts. Eyes too swollen now to get a correct reading. Plus I've got 2 sets of eye drops - one is antibacterial/steroid and one is for allergies. Nice.
I've gotta go put a cold washcloth over my eyes. They feel like they've been grated something awful.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home