OUCH!
Sunday Jacob was running around and must've slid into the front door with his forehead. Our front door isn't flat but has panels (?) that are inset. He cried for a few seconds, rubbed his forehead, and then went running off again. Didn't think anything of it until after his afternoon nap when there was a big goose egg and purple line that appeared. OUCH! Looks like he managed to hit one of those panels right on the edge to get a straight line like that!
I was trying to get pictures to document yet another painful incident in his life and these pictures are what I get. Not sure exactly what he's thinking but it's hilarious to see the different expressions.




I was trying to get pictures to document yet another painful incident in his life and these pictures are what I get. Not sure exactly what he's thinking but it's hilarious to see the different expressions.

1 Comments:
no, seriously....you MUST beat this child....ha! i remember the head bump days....oh wait, they are still doing that and they are teens!
Post a Comment
<< Home