Monday, July 28, 2008

surgery pictures

Relatively happy campers considering they were awoken at 5 am














Foot ID band from admitting













Getting called back to the surgical area



















weight - with clothes and diaper on is about 12 kg (26.4 lbs) if I remember correctly



















Vitals being taken by the foot cuff














Changing into a hospital gown and socks. The socks were for like an infant cause they BARELY fit half his foot.



















Going back to the surgery area after he's had the "happy juice"



















Being wheeled back to the post-op area and seeing us....













Getting picked up by Daddy....














Kind of still out of it from the anesthesia and NOT happy with the stuff still on his arm.




















NOT a fan of having this thing still in his arm. Actually that must've been the 2nd try since I found an attempt on his other hand/arm.














Trying to get him to drink apple juice in the recovery room. He's normally not a fan of apple juice to begin with but drank a tiny bit.














Not too long after we got home...with the post-op instructions of limiting his activity. Ummm, yeah, right....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just commented on the slug pictures, but I saw you updated, so I HAD to comment on this.
What a cute little boy! I found myself smiling after each and every picture.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home