Monday, March 10, 2008

are we bird magnets or what????

First we had them nesting in the dryer vent in GA and now we've got them in the new house in the eaves! Don't even get me started on the Canadian geese that liked the pond/lake behind the house! They really do taste good roasted....

Luckily they're just starting out but annoying nonetheless. Evidently they're starlings and carry with them other pest problems so it's a good thing that this is getting nipped in the bud. The guy who came out to give an estimate said that they were just starting to make their way into the attic. Great.

So, now they're coming back this afternoon to cap off both sides and get rid of the nest. I swear, I REALLY hate birds. Not to mention the flock of ginormous crows that seem to be all over the place. Did I mention that I really don't like birds?!?!??!?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so with you on that one. I'm scared of birds.. really hate them! Ugh!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salut de la France!!!

how are you there???

;o)

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

3:22 PM  
Blogger Sam and Brandi said...

Ugh! We had starlings build a nest in our house once. They are nasty nasty birds! Thank heavens you are getting it all capped and taken care of!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home