Tuesday, March 06, 2007

definitely blue

Had my level 2 ultrasound yesterday - probably my last ultrasound unless my regular OB deems more necessary. DARN! ;)

All the measurements (heart, bones, etc) were on target and normal.

DEFINITELY still a boy. Means that I have to get rid of a lot of Hayley's clothing now. *sigh*

Hayley is funny cause she always says that baby brother is in HER belly instead of mommy's. Don't I wish! hee hee hee

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy for you.
hope everything is well.
it must be great to be a mummy.
gros bisous.


{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

3:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cute is she!! Well, I told you, I could donate ALL my stuff to you...lol pass it on girl!
YAY for the U/S sorry it may be your last!
Hang in there! HUGS! ~Dawn

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...glad all is well! YaYa will happily except hand-me-downs.
She's in 6-9 month now. Hint. Hint.

I loathe, not love shopping.
-Kimmy

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merci friend!
my back is painful since I'm born, so sometimes, wow, I have to take a rest.
ahlala!!!

BUT what? you still didn't updated THIS blog???
nanananananaananannanana...
it's UNBELIEVABLE!!!
;o)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Shirley,

Congrats! I didn't know you were having a boy! Boys are awesome! Email me - i have some clothes you can have for your new arrival if you would like some that Mr Noah has outgrown

11:11 PM  
Blogger stephanie howell said...

yay!
blue! burps! trucks! other boy stuff!!!
i'm so happy for you!

7:28 AM  
Blogger TLHarwick said...

Go BLUE!!!
hehehehehe!

Trish

2:26 PM  
Blogger TLHarwick said...

Go Blue!
hahahahahaha!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the next updated would be for me with a recipe ok???

;o)

giant hugs friend!
merci for all very nice messages left!
love ya'!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home