Day 5
Today was the last day of pre-camp. Next week is the 7am to 9pm or later days (full camp).
Heading up to the football field.
They do a lot of stretching. But this morning, they added exercises that had them butt first and chest first in the wet grass! They had to lay down and pretend that they were Superman flying while humming the Superman song!
Then it was on to setting, marching, etc. I'm still getting the hang of terms. Forget about the instrument names. LOL!
When I came back before the end of the day they were doing do-si-dos. Not exactly sure what that is except that it involved some kids actually marching/moving and others like Hayley, turning in place.
Heading up to the football field.
They do a lot of stretching. But this morning, they added exercises that had them butt first and chest first in the wet grass! They had to lay down and pretend that they were Superman flying while humming the Superman song!
Then it was on to setting, marching, etc. I'm still getting the hang of terms. Forget about the instrument names. LOL!
When I came back before the end of the day they were doing do-si-dos. Not exactly sure what that is except that it involved some kids actually marching/moving and others like Hayley, turning in place.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home