toilet seat
We still have the training toilet from when Hayley was being potty trained. Unfortunately for us it doesn't have a pee guard. And, yes, evidently boys DO need such a thing. So I went out to get a new one for Jacob. Unfortunately for him if you get the pee guard part to work his butt doesn't fit over the toilet seat hole because the toilet seat is round. And I don't think that Jacob has a particularly big butt. So, went out to get a toilet seat that you just put on top of the toilet and not one that was part of a potty trainer. Course it was a Cars toilet seat and yes, it was oval. However, now for some reason he's freaked out about toilets and won't sit on it. Instead this is what I get....



Maybe he can start a new trend?!?!? LOL!


Maybe he can start a new trend?!?!? LOL!

1 Comments:
Too cute! He's getting so big!!!
Btw... re my pics.. especially the food ones.. if you click on the picture, it'll be bigger! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home