GRRRRRRR
**************************
This is what kept me up pretty much all nite. The wind sounded like it was going to rip the house apart and then had this weird buzzing at the end. Until the next gust came thru. I need some CAFFEINE!!!!
From the Weather Service:
... HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON...
A HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON.
* DAMAGING WINDS OF 40 TO 50 MPH WITH GUSTS NEAR 65 MPH WILL CONTINUE ACROSS THOSE AREAS PRONE TO EAST WINDS. THE HIGH WINDS WILL EASE THIS AFTERNOON.
* SOME AREAS MOST PRONE TO DAMAGING EAST WINDS ARE NORTH BEND... BLACK DIAMOND... ENUMCLAW... BUCKLEY... AND ORTING.
* A SPOTTER FRIDAY NIGHT IN NORTH BEND MEASURED EAST WINDS OF 40 MPH WITH GUSTS NEAR 50 MPH.
* THOSE... ESPECIALLY WITH HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES... TRAVELLING ON NORTH- SOUTH ORIENTED HIGHWAYS SUCH AS PORTIONS OF STATE ROUTE 169 SHOULD BE ALERT FOR SUDDEN AND VERY STRONG CROSS WINDS.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
A HIGH WIND WARNING MEANS THAT A HAZARDOUS WIND EVENT IS IMMINENT OR OCCURRING. HIGH WINDS CAN TOPPLE TREES... DOWN POWER LINES... AND DESTROY PROPERTY.

1 Comments:
Ok, Seriously! I just read through all your posts that I had missed! I'm going to have to put you at the top of the list and keep you locked in there somehow!!! You with a black eye, J with stitches, all that baking (i knew about that thanks to FB LOL)snow!, etc etc etc... love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home