too funny
For the longest time Hayley has said that Santa is fake. Not sure where she got that from since we haven't been saying one way or the other. I knew at her age and was the one who got into trouble for telling others and ruining it. LOL!
Anyway, during breakfast I hear this from her: "Dad you're right!!! Santa is real!!" I ask her how she knows this and she replies "I saw him on TV!!!!" I busted a gut laughing over that one. Ummmmm, yeah, everything that you see on TV is real.
Anyway, during breakfast I hear this from her: "Dad you're right!!! Santa is real!!" I ask her how she knows this and she replies "I saw him on TV!!!!" I busted a gut laughing over that one. Ummmmm, yeah, everything that you see on TV is real.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home