some various snow pictures
Hayley and daddy building a snowman after the first big snow fall earlier last week.


Our poor snowman several days later after Roger, our esteemed HOA president, got ahold of him/her. Roger also had some "fun" with the reindeer lawn ornaments that were out in various neighbors' yards.


These pictures are all from today.
You can barely make out cat tracks in the snow. Not sure if it was the same one that was in the backyard yesterday but it was all over the backyard and the front some time during the nite.

Truck this morning.

Looking out the front door to the left.

Me and my boots but you can't really see how deep the snow is....

Truck after I gave up trying to clean it off. The scraper that I have is missing about half of its "teeth" for scraping so it's kind of pointless to even bother using it.

Little spot of yard between our house and next door that's a dumping ground for all the snow. LOL! Those bushes are the white hydrangeas.

Picture from this morning after I gave up shoveling.
Our poor snowman several days later after Roger, our esteemed HOA president, got ahold of him/her. Roger also had some "fun" with the reindeer lawn ornaments that were out in various neighbors' yards.
These pictures are all from today.
You can barely make out cat tracks in the snow. Not sure if it was the same one that was in the backyard yesterday but it was all over the backyard and the front some time during the nite.
Truck this morning.
Looking out the front door to the left.
Me and my boots but you can't really see how deep the snow is....
Truck after I gave up trying to clean it off. The scraper that I have is missing about half of its "teeth" for scraping so it's kind of pointless to even bother using it.
Little spot of yard between our house and next door that's a dumping ground for all the snow. LOL! Those bushes are the white hydrangeas.
Picture from this morning after I gave up shoveling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home