should've taken a picture!
Hubby needed a hair cut and decided to do it last nite. Hayley was so excited cause she was going to get to do it. While she was shaving his head, he actually said to me that he was surprised that I wasn't taking pictures. I seriously thought about it but in the act of trying not to get hair everywhere (more than it usually goes!), they were in various states of undress. Hence my not taking pictures. Next time!
Did you know that cut, short hair like that tends to go EVERYWHERE and does not want to be easily vacuumed?!?!?
Poor Jacob was scared though and was trying to become one with the bathroom wall. Guess his last experience at home was still traumatic in his mind. LOL!
I had to do touch ups from where she didn't get close enough to the scalp but she did a pretty good job. Then she was smacking him trying to get all the hair off so that she could vacuum. And wasn't too gentle about it either.
Did you know that cut, short hair like that tends to go EVERYWHERE and does not want to be easily vacuumed?!?!?
Poor Jacob was scared though and was trying to become one with the bathroom wall. Guess his last experience at home was still traumatic in his mind. LOL!
I had to do touch ups from where she didn't get close enough to the scalp but she did a pretty good job. Then she was smacking him trying to get all the hair off so that she could vacuum. And wasn't too gentle about it either.

2 Comments:
too funny....we used to strip samuel down when we buzzed him....
I can only picture it :-) LOL!!!!
L.
Post a Comment
<< Home